Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 9 and pay only $1.99 each
- Buy 10 - 49 and pay only $1.80 each
- Buy 50 - 99 and pay only $1.75 each
- Buy 100 - 249 and pay only $1.50 each
- Buy 250 - 499 and pay only $1.25 each
- Buy 500 or above and pay only $1.05 each
Air Furnace Filter Alarm Whistle
Know when to change your filter, know when to start saving. Our Air Filter Whistle lets you know when it's time to change your heating and air conditioning filter. If you change your air filter regularly, you reduce the risk of breathing unhealthy air and prevent your heating and cooling system from running harder than necessary. In addition to reducing your energy costs, changing the filters can extend the life of your heating and cooling units and keep them operating properly. The Furnace filter alarm whistle includes - 2 parts - the base and the hat - (image shows both sides). As dirt builds up, it produces an increase in pressure, which triggers the whistle.
- Winterize your home
- Save energy
- Stay alert when filter needs changing
- Comes with a hat and flat parts and instructions
- Made in the U.S.A
- Includes two parts - the baes and the hat
- Increase in air pressure from dirt build up triggers a whistle
- Approximately 2" in diameter. Hat is approximately 1" tall
1. Line up the two pieces of the Air Filter Whistle on the front and back of the filter.
2. Filter must be in between the two pieces of the Air Filter Whistle.
3. Press the pieces together, pushing through the filter until you hear the two pieces of the Air Filter Whistle click into place. Install your air filter as usual.
Easy to install, inexpensive and reusable. Made from durable plastic. Each disk measures approximately 1 3/4" " in diameter. Efficient in heating and air conditioning. Complete with instructions.