- Dye Tablets and Toilet Savers
- Bathroom Kits
- Kitchen and Bathroom Indoor Water Saving Eco Kit Faucet | Toilet | Shower
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 4 and pay only $27.50 each
- Buy 5 - 9 and pay only $26.99 each
- Buy 10 - 14 and pay only $25.99 each
- Buy 15 - 49 and pay only $25.50 each
- Buy 50 or above and pay only $23.99 each
Kitchen and Bathroom Indoor Water Saving Eco Kit
Make your kitchen and bathroom eco-friendly with the Kitchen and Bathroom Indoor Water Saving Eco Kit. This handy kit contains all you need to start cutting down your water and energy bills and save money. For your toilet, it contains leak detecting dye tablets to find silent but costly internal toilet leaks, as well as a displacement bag that saves water with every flush. NOTE: The displacement bag is to be used in older style (pre 1994) high flush volume toilets. For your facuet, it has a drip gauge measuring tool so you can measure what leaks are costing you, as well as two water saving aerators. For your shower, try out our 2.0 GPM Water Saving Shower Pro Massage Deluxe Shower Head, a high performance shower head that delivers a great shower with surprisingly little water. Use the shower and faucet measuring bag to find out how much water your shower and faucet are really using (you may be surprised, especially if you have an older model shower head or aerator).
- A handy set of practical bathroom and kitchen water saving products
- Easy to use and install
- Environmentally friendly and cost effective
- Instructions included
Buy in Bulk and Save
Items Included in Kit (see links for more information)
- 2.0 GPM Shower Pro Massage Shower Head: Select from gentle rain, combination and massage settings. Durable and resilient white plastic body means no corrosion. Energy efficient. Save money and conserve water. Non-removable Neoperl pressure compensating flow controller maintains a steady flow rate. EPA WaterSense certified.
- 1.5 gpm-Swivel Spray/ Stream aerator with an on/off lever: This low flow aerator helps save water and save money as less hot water is used.
- Toilet Displacement Bag FlushLess heavy gauge water saving displacement bag: Simply fill bag with water, hang in toilet tank and start saving up to 2 1/2 quarts with every flush. NOTE: The displacement bag is to be used in older style (pre 1994) high flush volume toilets.
- Shower/Faucet flow measuring bag: Test your shower heads and sinks for maximum flow efficiency. Save money, save water, save energy - knowing you have the right fixture is the first step in making upgrades.
- WaterSense Listed. Neoperl 1.0 gpm, dual thread aerator. Best WaterSense approved. Aerated stream produces a larger and whiter stream that is soft to the touch and non-splashing. Pressure compensating for a consistently even flow.
- Leak detecting dye tablets: Save money and save water by detecting silent leaks with our package of 2 dye tablets. Simply drop tablet in tank and know in a few moments if a repair needs to be made. Tablets are non-toxic and FD&C safe.
- Drip gauge water measuring vial helps build awareness of what tiny leaks really cost. Simply collect water for 15 seconds in the plastic vial to see what's being lost per day or per year!
- Thread tape for installation
- Easy to follow instructions.