Hot Water Temperature Gauge | Prevent Scalding
Use the Hot Water Temperature Gauge to determine when your water is too hot. Simply dip the card into a cup of the water you are testing after running the water for 3 to five minutes, and read the thermo-plastic strip, using the quick, easy to follow instructions printed right on the gauge itself. Use this item to reduce the risk of scalding from tap water and other warm water sources, such as baths and showers. Perfect for young mothers and the elderly. The bendable plastic card measures approximately 2" x 3 1/2." Customize with your company logo, artwork, or message to make it a great item for promotion, marketing, awareness building, or branding (standard colors: red, green, blue, black, purple, orange, brown, gold). **Note for custom orders: click on the "upload art" Button choose file and select your logo to upload. Add the desired quantity to the box and click add item to cart. Your logo will be uploaded and take you to checkout. You will receive a proof for approval before the job is printed and produced.
- Custom imprint for marketing, awareness, and branding
- No batteries of power required
- Perfect for new mothers and the elderly
- Helps prevent scalding from hot water
- Helps you adjust your hot water heater and save on energy
- Easy to use thermo strip to detect temperature - just dip the card in the water and read the result
- Simple instructions included on card itself
- Made in the USA
Buy in Bulk and Save
Call us at (203) 366-1000 from 9-5 EST for pricing! Or use our contact form and we'll respond within 1 business day!
- Custom imprint
- 2.5 x 3.75"
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Standard colors for custom imprint: red, green, blue, black, purple, orange, brown, gold.
- No batteries or power required