- Outdoor Water Savers
- Garden House Eco-Kit Hose Repair and Conservation Hose Washers | Replacement Hose Parts |
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 9 and pay only $3.99 each
- Buy 10 - 49 and pay only $2.99 each
- Buy 50 - 249 and pay only $2.79 each
- Buy 250 - 499 and pay only $2.49 each
- Buy 500 or above and pay only $2.39 each
Garden House Eco-Kit Hose Repair and Conservation Hose Washers | Replacement Hose Parts
Fix your leaky hose and save water with our convenient hose kit. Not sure which parts you need to fix your hose? Our kit contains male, female, and union repair parts, as well as 12 washers. With three different parts, we help you find the fix you need, cutting down on hassle and wasted time or shipping expenses. Fixing your hose helps your budget as well as your community, by reducing water waste and protecting local water resources.
- Easy to use and install
- Male, female, and union parts to cover different hoses and threadings
- Sheet of 12 washers
- Save money on water by fixing your hose
- Comes complete with tips & instructions.
Buy in Bulk and Save
Items Included in Kit (see links for more product details)
- 1x Female Repair: Hose repair, female end. Simply cut off defective end, attach repair part and tighten screws.
- 1x Male Repair End: Hose repair, male end. Simply cut off defective end, attach repair part and tighten screws.
- 1x Union Hose Repair Part: Hose repair, union. Simply cut out leaky portion of hose, reconnect with union and tighten screws.
- 12x Replacement Hose Washers: For all standard hoses, hose nozzles and hose end sprinklers. Hose replacement washers help to quickly and easily repair defective ends or leaky portions of a garden hose.
- 1x Teflon tape: Thread sealing tape stops any leaking due to uneven or damaged threads. Save water and save money with this durable conservation aid.