Green Frog Indoor/Outdoor Moisture Sensor Meter Soil Water Monitor for Plants Lawn and Gardens
Cute Critter for plants & soil moisture meter promotes healthier lawns, gardens, and shrubs by eliminating improper watering—a major cause of wasted water. It works by measuring the soil at the root level and instantly identifying if too much or too little watering has occurred. Simply insert the probe into the soil to receive an accurate measurement.
Know when to water your plants with the Moisture Sensor Meter Soil Water Monitor. The instrument measures the content of soil, indicating when watering is needed. Three zones on top of the meter indicate the level of moisture needed for various types of plants. The moisture sensor lets you know the humidity of your soil. The easy to read graduated dial indicates if the soil is dry, moist, or wet, so that your lawn and garden can get the right amount of water. Save water and save money with this durable conservation aid. Your plants will benefit too, since it will help you avoid over water or under watering them! Sturdy molded plastic design measures includes 6 inch metal stem to reach to root level. No batteries or electricity required. Note: we recommend softening the soil before insertion to protect the unit.
- Easy to read meter helps you save water and water your plants appropriately
- Needle on a graduated dial indicates precisely the humidity of the soil scientifically accurate
- Use indoors or outdoors
- No batteries required
- Save water and save money
- Prevents Over & Under Watering
- Measures Moisture at the root level
- RED ZONE: Dry to slightly humid, for plants such as Cactaceae, thickleaved plants, Sansevieria.
- GREEN ZONE: Slightly humid to humid, right for most plants, such as Begonia, Cyclamen, Euphorbia, Ficus, Fuchsia, Philodendron, Geranium, Saintpaulia, Azelea, Adiantum.
- BLUE ZONE: Very humid, do not water or drown plants.
- Molded plastic body
- 6" Metal alloy stem
Buy in Bulk and Save
|2 - 9
|10 - 49