Save up to 1,000 gallons of water a year!
Posted by on
Don't miss out on the solution to the problem of warm up water!
Earth Day just passed; here is an opportunity to save Earth's most valuable resource while keeping things moving at your home and keeping the water bill low. Flushing toilets, watering plants, washing your hands and waiting for the shower to reach the right water temperature all uses precious, vital and often expensive water. With the Shower Flower's innovative and revolutionary design, warm up water that would have otherwise gone down the drain instead gets to be put it to good use around your home!
Things the Shower Flower can be used for:
- Water for washing the car
- Refilling the toilet tank
- Watering the plants in the garden
- Water to use for washing the dog (if you have one)
- Water to use for washing hands
- Water for cleaning the floors, walls, objects in your home and for the carpet cleaner
... And more!
The Shower Flower can collect up to 3 gallons of water at a time.
Save up to a thousand gallons of water for every person in your home each year!
Click here to view the Shower Flower's store page.