- Aerated Stream Aerators
- 2.2 gpm Brass Dual Threaded / Aerated Stream Neoperl Faucet Aerator | Full Flow
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 4 and pay only $2.75 each
- Buy 5 - 9 and pay only $2.50 each
- Buy 10 - 24 and pay only $2.25 each
- Buy 25 - 49 and pay only $2.00 each
- Buy 50 or above and pay only $1.98 each
Neoperl Polished Brass 2.2 gpm, dual thread kitchen or bathroom faucet aerator. Best quality and performance at a lower cost. Save with this NSF 61 approved, high quality aerator.
Aerators introduce air into the water stream to produce a larger and whiter stream soft to the touch and non-splashing. Aerators are the usual choice for residential faucet applications.
Aerators are found in nearly all kitchen and lavatory faucets. An aerator is a key component in the overall performance of the faucet. Here is how you should expect your aerator to perform:
provide optimum performance at the prevailing line pressure in your country control the stream straightness and diameter reduce splash by aerating the stream and eliminating side spray
save water and reduce energy costs meet local plumbing codes and standards.
Aerated stream produces a larger and whiter stream that is soft to the touch and non-splashing.
Pressure compensating for a consistently even flow.
Designer Polished Brass aerator.
• dual threaded with 15/16” standard male and 55/64” standard female threads.
• Minimum working temperature and pressure conditions: 150ºF and 125 psi
• Full Flow Rate | 2.2 gpm @ 60psi
• Dual Threaded
• Soft Aerated Flow
• Polished Brass
• Easy to install, no tools required
Know Your Aerator:
New Resources Group | www.nrgideas.com