- Laminar Stream Aerators
- 1.0 gpm Single Stream Laminar / Low Flow, Elegant No Splash Stream
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 9 and pay only $2.75 each
- Buy 10 - 49 and pay only $2.67 each
- Buy 50 - 249 and pay only $1.64 each
- Buy 250 - 499 and pay only $1.57 each
- Buy 500 or above and pay only $1.51 each
Super low flow, Neoperl 1.0 gpm faucet aerator. Dual thread. Best quality and performance at a lower cost. - WaterSense certified.
Efficient Water, Energy & Money Saving item!
Single stream laminar flow is beautiful and does not splash. Great for bathroom sinks.
When the flow rate is too low to produce an aerated or laminar stream, a spray device is used to produce a miniature shower pattern to provide full coverage of the hands during washing. Sprays are recommended for use in public lavatories.
Aerators are found in nearly all kitchen and lavatory faucets. An aerator is a key component in the overall performance of the faucet. Here is how you should expect your aerator to perform:
provide optimum performance at the prevailing line pressure in your country
control the stream straightness and diameter reduce splash by aerating the stream and eliminating side spray
save water and reduce energy costs meet local plumbing codes and standards.
Click here for 1.0 gpm Multiple Laminar streams
Choose from 0.5 gpm & 1.0 gpm flow rates
• dual threaded with 15/16” standard male and 55/64”
standard female threads.
• Minimum working temperature and pressure conditions:
150ºF and 125 psi
• Low Flow Rate | 1.0 gpm @ 60psi
• Dual Threaded
• Multi-Laminar Spray Stream
• Domed inlet screen for maximum aerator life
• Pressure Compensating
• Water, energy & Money Saving
• Easy to install, no tools required
Know Your Aerator:
Click here for "The Aerator Guide"
Click here for Faucet Information
Click Here for Pressure Compensating Information
New Resources Group | www.nrgideas.com