- Energy Savers
- Decora Wall Plate Thermometer (White) with Humidity
Decora Wall Plate Thermometer (White) with Relative Humidity
Temperature and humidity go hand and hand - know the actual temperature in your room
In the winter: A loss of humidity can make a room feel colder. Depending on humidity, a room with a temperature of 65 may actually feel several degrees colder. This kind of temperature drop can make the difference between a comfortable room and a cold one.
In the summer: If a room's temperature is 82, and the relative humidity is 40%, the room will feel like just that: 82 degrees.
But if a room is 82 degrees and has a relative humidity of 95%, the room will feel like 95 degrees. Relative humidity can mean the difference between a safe, comfortable room and a potentially dangerous level of heat. Learn more about how humidity affects temperature.
Relative humidity display means you have a better idea of your actual room environment
Easy to install - requires no wiring
Assists you in keeping your home environment comfortable and safe
Helps reduce home energy costs
Decora Switch Design
- Select switch on back of wall plate to F or C
- Open battery door. Locate tab marked PULL.
- Gently pull paper strip straight out from unit to the right until tab comes free to activate battery.
- Turn off household power before installing. Remove fuse or turn circuit breaker to OFF.
- Remove wall plate from wall.
- Screw wall plate thermometer onto fixture with thermometer at the top. Do not over tighten screws.