Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 9 and pay only $7.95 each
- Buy 10 - 49 and pay only $7.75 each
- Buy 50 - 249 and pay only $4.77 each
- Buy 250 - 499 and pay only $4.57 each
- Buy 500 or above and pay only $3.98 each
All Brass Head & Polished Brass Aerator Combo with Leak Detecting Tablets
2.25 gpm On/Off Shower Head & 2.2 gpm Polished Brass Faucer Aerator with Toilet Tank Leak detecting tablets.
- Brass aerated Spray Shower head
- A chrome-plated solid brass design cuts water use by 50% to 70% while delivering a vigorous 2.25 gpm flow at 80 psi (most homes average 1.2 to 1.4 gpm). It saves a four-person family up to $250 a year!
- On/Off feature for water saving, "Navy style" showers. Turn button to off position to soap up and save! The water will continue at a trickle - this is a safety feature to remind you that the water is still running and help protect you from scalding or mixed water lines.
- High velocity aerating shower - good rinsing force, Solid brass, chrome plated
- Details: single spray pattern - High velocity aerating shower - good rinsing force - Pressure compensating flow regulator fits standard shower arms - 1.25" diameter nozzle - 1/2" IPS connection - Hand Installation - Made in the USA
*Did you know that a 10 minutes shower with a non-low flow shower head can use upwards of 80 gallons of water and generate up to 4 pounds of CO2? Not to mention the cost of the energy to heat the water. By installing a low flow shower head and cutting your shower time to 5 minutes you can reduce your water usages and CO2 emitted by 70-80%.
- Designer polished Brass 2.2 gpm, dual thread kitchen or bathroom faucet aerator. Save with this NSF 61 approved, high quality aerator.
- Aerators introduce air into the water stream to produce a larger, whiter stream that is soft to the touch and non-splashing. Aerators are the usual choice for residential faucet applications. Aerators are found in nearly all kitchen and lavatory faucets - they are key components in the overall performance of the faucet.
- This aerator provides optimum performance at the prevailing line pressure in your country, controls the stream straightness and diameter, and reduces splash by aerating the stream and eliminating side spray
- Can help meet local plumbing codes and standards
- Used to identify hidden leaks in your toilet that can waste water.
- Simply drop tablet n tank and know in a few moments if a repair needs to be made.
- Brilliant Blue Dye Leak Detection Tablets are a highly potent dye tablet for use in tracing water leaks, following water lines, examining water currents, etc.
Tablets are non-toxic and FD&C safe. Instructions in English and Spanish.
Water & energy conservation, water & energy reduction, and water & energy efficiency.
• single spray pattern
• 2.2 gpm flow rate aerator and 2.25 gpm flow rate shower head
• High velocity aerating shower - good rinsing force
• 1/2" IPS connection
• self clean thermoplastic rubber jets
• Pressure Compensating
• Fixed mount showerhead
• On/Off Navy Style Maintenance Free
• Brass swivel ball assembly
• Polished Brass
New Resources Group | www.nrgideas.com